Monday, March 23, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons Award and More!


Yay Me!
I am proud to accept my
"When Life Hands You Lemons"
Blog Award from Minka at

http://stirringmythoughts.blogspot.com/

(Minka's Top 10 are great sites to visit
and read too - check them out!)

***
The terms and conditions set out for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received
this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person
from who you received your award.
...And these are my 10 nominees -
ten authors that I enjoyed reading!
Some made me smile, some made me sigh,
most I simply enjoyed reading.
All with vivid pictures, ideas,
and just great things to share!
Take a peek!

Angle and point of view
Unfortunately, I do not speak the language of this site, but the
photographs are amazing...and they alone speak a thousand words!

As Seen On TV - Should You ...
I liked this site, because it is informative (in a comical way)
on all of those absolute, wonderful products that
you've just got to buy from TV -
It's like trying without buying!

Be-More-Effective
Sure this author is a salesman, but much of his motivational writings
translate into everyday home and business life. Pretty uplifting....

bella's grace
This writer is a very clever momma for sure!
You've got to check out the bumble bee cupcakes!

eulogeo
Religion comes in many forms and perceptions...and although,
this author is very spiritual, their writings are comforting
and their pictures are breathtaking!
Very uplifting site!
Regardless of your religious point of view.

Homecooking
Food - Glorious Food!
This site has some pretty amazing recipes and ideas.
Surely there is something for everyone here

My Photos
The photos are great, the comments correspond in a great way!
When you visit this site, you will understand...

Nush Designs
Art and design come together here in a wonderful way.
Lots to see and experience!

Ten Four
Another fun cooking site...this one shares recipes, thoughts,
and ideas for feeding a family nutritiously -
against the odds of the economy. Great concept!

the small joys: it's all ab...
This site has a little of everything about anything!
Very eclectic - but certainly there is something here to please everyone...

Okay, I am fairly new to Blogspot and didn't have a pre-planned
attack on my selection of great sites....
I scoured Blogspot for "My" top 10, for a long time.
It was harder than I thought it would be.
There are a lot of sites out there that are beyond my realm of
understanding, and many from around the globe
(I couldn't understand the language)...bummer!
Anyhow, I did find my "10" and more -
since I couldn't narrow it down, I thought I would share my top 11...
The ten above, and the one just for fun bonus site below!

The Custom Wallpaper Blog
Maybe it is my generation -
I've never been a huge fan of "wallpaper",
I can't get the 1970's and 1980's patterns out of my head...
that was until this author breathed a new perspective on an old idea.
This site has great pics and great commentary!

Each of these sites have something amazing to offer,
I hope that you visit them and can find what I was able
to appreciate in each of them! Enjoy!

When life hands you lemons...make lemonade!



1 comment: